Following our seed fundraising (Xavier Niel and founders of Voodoo, Kapten, Misterfly, Wonderbox, Birchbox...) we are building a team of A players to shape the future of travel.
💸 Salary + equity → According to profile
🗺 Location → Paris
Join us at a magical time.
We are convinced Travel will move into a new era.
Why? Because today booking a trip is just like buying socks, it sucks 🧦. Innovation in Travel has become such price driven that quality and services have disappeared. We are on a mission to help people to experience travel instead of consuming it.
How? By using the power of technology to create tailor-made trips according to users wishes. And our creativity to offer a new, seamless user experience 😎.
We need to build a completely new travel Product. That's why you are a key player into making our common dream come true ⭐️. So, if you are ready to jump into a very intense adventure, to create something meaningful and to shape the future of travel you're in the right place.
Become our Lead developer
Your mission : scaling Weekendr application as a best in class service.
You are our application captain👨✈️. You will design and code a reliable and innovative application architecture to make Weekendr dreams come true. Thanks to your incredible skills and experience, our product will be able to support a 1 million monthly users within 2 years.
What you will be doing ?
🚀 Design a powerful architecture
Weekendr is going to challenge how travel apps look and feel. You will make this dream come true by implementing a reliable application architecture.
- You'll guarantee a solid and continuous integration policies thanks to a test driven development.
- You'll shape the application to support massive loads of users (Imagine we want to sell some Beyonce concert tickets 😅🙋♂️)
- You'll ensure our application is secure (Like fort Knox, our data is gold 😉)
- You'll make sure the application is well monitored so that we can debug easily and access our key performance metrics.
😍 Build a ton of amazing features
As Weekendr lead developer you will implement many features to build the best travel app that people have ever seen.
- You'll find innovative ways to code challenging features (such as the checkout integration, far more complex than a Stripe, can't wait to tell you more about it 🤗)
- You'll code the best suited API responses to put the in perfect conditions to succeed its mission.Front-end Engineer [CDI]
- You'll ensure your code produces fast and light responses. (Can you beat Doctolib 70ms response time policy?⚡️)
🤓 Connect the application to the data pipeline
Data is the oxygen of Weekendr. We collect, generate, transform, visualize and process it.
- You'll deploy in the application the AI algorithms engineered by the data team to create tailor-made trips for everyone.
- You'll collect data events, to improve our AI models, and to build an analytics dashboard that will enlighten business decisions.
🤗 Help everyone to best accomplish its mission
We love technology and we use it everywhere. Your unique skills will be an incredible asset to help teammates to leverage their talent.
- You'll code beautiful internal tools for the other departments (Communication, Customer support)
- You'll share your knowledge among the team to open new perspective with everyone such as automatise boring stuff.
- You'll contribute to our hacking spirit by developing cool stuff (connect our Philips hue to website events, automatizing beer orders on Thursday evening, put Easter eggs on the website...😂)
You'll fit the job if
You have the following skills
👩🚀 You share our pioneer spirit and want to become a reference in your domain.
💪🏻You have the ability to pick up new technology quickly.
🧓You have at least a 3 year experience in product development. You have worked on products experiencing rapid growth and understand what needs to be done to scale to the next level.
👁 You have a great eye for details, demonstrate creative and innovative problem solving and possess some leadership abilities.
🤓 You're able to function independently and in a team environment with solid collaboration skills.
🙂 You're enthusiast and used to working in an iterative design process, motivated by group critique.
👗 You're up to date with the latest techno trends
🤗 You're customer oriented.
You recognize yourself in our values
🧐 We are self demanding. @Weekendr we try to do things well. This means we do beautiful, reliable, durable work. This is a way to show some respect to our customers and coworkers.
🤔 We ask ourselves Why before How. It allows us to take a step back on our work and question the motivations behind our actions. To find creative solutions to challenge the status quo.
😍 We all aim to create a working environment we are happy to come every morning. We are a cohesive team, sharing intense moments together. We are benevolent, humble and empathic. We are transparent and trustful with one another. Our goal is to help everyone to realize their full potential. And something meaningful.
👇👇 Join the crew. Apply 👇👇
What to expect from our hiring process?
- A 15 min intro call with Maximilien (CTO & Co-founder).
- An interview with Maximilien to introduce you to our next challenges and see what we can build together.
- An exercise to evaluate your hard skills and understand how you see the world.
- An Interview with an outside expert.
- A final Interview with Thomas (CEO & Co-founder) and Maximilien followed by an informal time with the team to see if you fit.
Getting to know Weekendr
Visit the following page to know more about the life at Weekendr, people talking about us, and other infos 👇