Following our seed fundraising (Xavier Niel, Voodoo, Kapten, Misterfly, Wonderbox, Birchbox, founders...) we are building a team of A players to shape the future of travel.
💸 Salary + equity → According to profile
🗺 Location → Paris
Join us at a magical time.
We are convinced Travel will move into a new era.
Why? Because today booking a trip is just like buying socks, it sucks 🧦. Innovation in Travel has become such price driven that quality and services have disappeared. We are on a mission to help people to experience travel instead of consuming it.
How? By using the power of technology to create tailor-made trips according to users wishes. And our creativity to offer a new, seamless user experience 😎.
We need to design a completely new travel Product. That's why you are a key player into making our common dream come true ⭐️. So, if you are ready to jump into a very intense adventure, to create something meaningful and to shape the future of travel you're in the right place.
Become our Product Designer.
Your mission: create elegant and simple designs that surprise and delight our users.
Your mission is to turn the product roadmap and the
What will you be doing?
🏄♂️ Design the User Flow
Using Weekendr must be the most intuitive and simple experience people have ever seen in the travel industry. That's why our product user flow must be... flawless.
- You'll make booking a trip on Weekendr as easy as buying a baguette in Paris 🥖
🎨 Wireframe and design the product
As our product designer, you will be the keeper of how Weekendr product feels... But also how the future of travel look like. That's why your design will be so amazing.
- You'll build amazing design worthy of the greatest Apple designers 🍏
- You'll be the owner of the Atomic Design
🖼 Prototype the product
Because we want the best for all our users, we will make sure our new wireframes meet 100% of our customers standards before they come to life.
- You'll design smooth animations that make users feel they are in Sam Mendes 1917 continuous sequence shot 🎬
- You'll make prototypes so we can validate your brilliant work among users.
✅ Monitor the product NPS
Ok maybe it will not be 100% perfect the first time ;) But customer feedbacks will help you to enhance the product experience!
- You'll make sure your designs are 100% well implemented by the tech.
- You'll analyze the user behavior on the website to constantly improve the UX of features. from the little border radius to the website userflow!
🪑 Spread design at Weekendr
@Weekendr design is more than just painting. It's a deep philosophy. We believe in beautiful things and we want you to help us to spread this passion across the team.
- You'll design some materials for the other departments.
- You'll be the owner of Weekendr design system.
You'll fit the job if
You have the following skills
👩🚀 You share our pioneer spirit and want to become a reference in your domain, the Jony Ive of UX design.
👁 You have a great eye for details, demonstrate creative and innovative problem solving and possess some leadership abilities.
🎨 You are highly skilled in Figma / Sketch, Illustrator, Photoshop and other design tools.
📕 You possess a good knowledge of basic design rules (But are ready to challenge them as every great artist)
🤓 You're able to function independently and in a team environment with solid collaboration skills.
🙂 You're enthusiast and used to working in an iterative design process, motivated by group critique.
👗 You're up to date with the latest design trends.
🤗 You're always customer oriented and ready to challenge your work.
You recognize yourself in our values
🧐 We are self demanding. @Weekendr we try to do things well. This means we do beautiful, reliable, durable work. This is a way to show some respect to our customers and coworkers.
🤔 We ask ourselves Why before How. It allows us to take a step back on our work and question the motivations behind our actions. To find creative solutions to challenge the status quo.
😍 We all aim to create a working environment we are happy to come every morning. We are a cohesive team, sharing intense moments together. We are benevolent, humble and empathic. We are transparent and trustful with one another. Our goal is to help everyone to realize their full potential. And something meaningful.
👇👇 Join the crew. Apply 👇👇
What to expect from our hiring process?
- A 15 min intro call with Thomas (CEO & Co-founder).
- An interview with Thomas to introduce you to our next challenges and see what we can build together.
- An "exercise" to evaluate your hard skills and understand how you see the world.
- An Interview with an outside expert.
- A final Interview with Thomas (CEO & Co-founder) and Maximilien (CTO & Co-founder) followed by an informal time with the team to see if you fit.
Getting to know Weekendr
Visit the following page to know more about the life at Weekendr, people talking about us, and other infos 👇