Following our fundraising (Xavier Niel, Voodoo, Kapten, Misterfly, Wonderbox, Birchbox founders...) we are building a A player team to revolutionize the travel experience.
💸 Salary: According to profile - Equity
🗺 Place: Paris
Join us at a magical time.
We are convinced Travel will move into a new era.
Why? Because today booking a trip is just like buying socks, it sucks 🧦. Innovation in Travel has become such price driven that quality and services have disappeared. We are on a mission to help people to experience travel instead of consuming it.
How? By using the power of technology to create tailor-made trips according to users wishes. And our creativity to offer a new, seamless user experience 😎.
We need to build a completely new travel Product. That's why you are a key player into making our common dream come true ⭐️. So, if you are ready to jump into a very intense adventure, to create something meaningful and to shape the future of travel you're in the right place.
You: The angel of experience
Your mission: you're the keeper of the ultimate experience
Your mission is to know Weekendr users better than anyone. You make sure every user live the ultimate experience from the first visit to the after booking by bringing our NPS (Net Promoter Score) to an outstanding level.
What you will be doing ?
✍️ Collect and analyse user feedbacks
User feedbacks will guide all our actions. As the voice of users, you will be a key player to Weekendr success.
- You'll collect, centralize and analyse customers feedbacks to help the product team to define the product roadmap.
- You'll test new features among users before their official release.
- You'll watch for bugs and frictions on the product
- You'll be responsible for content quality and value proposition to bring the product closer to users everyday. Every minute. Every second.
🏝 Set up an outstanding customer care
We will provide our customers an outstanding support for any problems they may encounter during their booking or travelling experience so then can focus on their travel, not on problems.
- You'll set up and oversee the Customer Service after the basket integration.
- You'll imagine a lot of creative ways to pamper our users.
👋 Gather a strong community around Weekendr
Travel is social. Thus Weekendr must become a social product! You'll be in charge of developing our community, and think of a social strategy for the product with the product team.
- You'll think with the product team of how to define a social strategy for the product.
- You'll initiate and moderate the future social features of the site and app (Sharing of content between users, etc.)
- You'll setup some events for the community and an ambassador program for our first belivers
- You'll bring some new users to Weekendr community by innovative actions and by managing social networks (with help)
📣 Spread Weekendr values
You will contribute to defining Weekendr values and will be in charge of spreading them to customers and everybody in the team.
💌 Develop an offline User Experience
At the end travelling is not digital and you'll imagine Weekendr offline user experience.
- Exemple: Mail users a recap of their travel...
You'll fit the job if
You have the following skills
👩🚀 You are fond of Weekendr and its vision.
👁 You are empathic and willing users to have an always better experience that you had.
🧭 You have an entrepreneurial mindset.
🎨 You are creative.
✏️ You have good writing capabilities.
😊 You're a social person. You like people and people (mostly😅) like you.
🤓 You're able to function independently and in a team environment with solid collaboration skills.
You recognize yourself in our values
🧐 We are self demanding. @Weekendr we try to do things well. This means we do beautiful, reliable, durable work. This is a way to show some respect to our customers and coworkers.
🤔 We ask ourselves Why before How. It allows us to take a step back on our work and question the motivations behind our actions. To find creative solutions to challenge the status quo.
😍 We all aim to create a working environment we are happy to come every morning. We are a cohesive team, sharing intense moments together. We are benevolent, humble and empathic. We are transparent and trustful with one another. Our goal is to help everyone to realize their full potential. And something meaningful.
👇👇 Join the crew. Apply 👇👇
What to expect from our hiring process?
- A 15 min intro call with Thomas (CEO & Co-founder).
- An interview with Thomas to introduce you to our next challenges and see what we can build together.
- An "exercise" to evaluate your hard skills and understand how you see the world.
- An Interview with an outside expert.
- A final Interview with Thomas (CEO & Co-founder) and Maximilien (CTO & Co-founder) followed by an informal time with the team to see if you fit.
Getting to know Weekendr
Visit the following page to know more about the life at Weekendr, people talking about us, and other infos 👇